In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I job interview Bob Glazer. Bob is the Founder and Chairman of the Board of Acceleration Associates, a world companion marketing agency. He is also the Co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. He has a new book out termed — Going to Results: Why Partnerships are the Upcoming of Marketing and advertising.
Marketers currently have a selection. They can keep doubling down on advertising and marketing with the electronic goliaths of now or commence to diversify and spend in other marketing channels, with an eye towards the long term. In this episode, I discuss with the Founder and Chairman of Acceleration Associates, Bob Glazer, about why diversifying your advertising and marketing tactic with other channels — like partnerships — is the way of the foreseeable future.
Questions I request Bob Glazer:
- [1:13] How would you define partnerships, and what are you giving new in the place of partnerships in this book?
- [3:29] Would you say there are unique stages of partnerships?
- [5:44] Would you say this is most likely a entire position of view change for a good deal of entrepreneurs?
- [6:59] Do you have a restricted assortment of who this methodology could do the job for or is this something that everybody really should be accomplishing?
- [9:14] How do I discover associates?
- [12:58] Is there an case in point scenario on finding associates that you’d like to go by means of with us?
- [15:43] How would someone who is listening to this get commenced?
- [17:43] What are some of the platforms that individuals would probable come upon?
- [18:31[ Have you seen examples of service companies doing this? For example, how would a company like yours create a partner?
- [21:32] The place they can come across out more about Acceleration Companions as nicely as decide on up a duplicate of Relocating Results?
More About Bob Glazer:
Much more About Duct Tape Promoting Specialist Community:
Like this show? Click on in excess of and give us a evaluation on iTunes, remember to!
This episode of the Duct Tape Promoting Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Community.
HubSpot Podcast Community is the audio desired destination for company professionals who look for the ideal training and inspiration on how to improve a company.
No cost eBook
7 Techniques to Scale Your Consulting Practice With no Incorporating Overhead
The Duct Tape Internet marketing Specialist Community has aided me to mature my small business by over 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND